POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moria inspired WIP (50kbu) : Re: Moria inspired WIP (50kbu) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moria inspired WIP (50kbu)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 16 Jan 2004 20:29:02
Message: <40088fde$1@news.povray.org>
Is that color Dusty Rose?  I've gotten away from using colors.inc now
but I was addicted to that color.  Used to add a little to nearly every
texture.

The atmosphere is good, the way the columns hoover just in view.  The
brink of a waterfall is one of the great visceral concepts and you have
complicated it, housing the water until it breaks free only to fall.
The water is outbound, the light inbound.  The alignment of the sun with
the filigree is slightly obsessive.